Resume. Emmanuel Díaz. Marketing Manager
Resume. Emmanuel Díaz. Marketing Manager. Plain Text
Date of birth: Jan/04/1980
M. 33191.83.854 | Guadalajara, Jal.
T. (01.33) 1920.2239
Strategic thinking & results oriented Marketing Manager
Always focused on building powerful brands and connect them with customer´s hearts and brains, without forgetting that each effort should have a clear value for the consumer and company.
• Project management
• Product development
• Digital marketing strategist
• Certified Google & Bing Partner
• Social media management
• Brand building
• Market research
• P&L management
• Sales/ROI oriented
• Reward management
• Team leadership
• Fluent in English & Spanish
Bachelor in Marketing
Universidad de Guadalajara. CUCEA
Trade Marketing Seminar
USA. Target Stores, 2005
Dr. Philip Kotler. Kellogg Graduate School of Management,
Northwestern University. 2001
Droiit. Digital Marketing & Business Development Manager
Consulting firm specialized in developing digital marketing projects & strategies
June 2013 – Current
Currently managing the business development plan to expand digital marketing consulting services all across Mexico and lead major accounts to accomplish top rates in all KPIs. Key areas of responsibility include marketing, advertising, analytics, social media management, ensuring implementation is aligned with strategic objectives and client needs. Early achievements include develop the roadmap for Droiit division, resulting in 30% of growth in sales vs LY and getting proper certifications from Google, Bing and more, to be a qualified partner.
Televisa Corporation. Marketing Sub-Director
Leading Telecommunications Company in Latin America
January 2012 – June 2013
Multifunctional leader of Televisa most important project in terms of ROI, involving the relaunch of PlayCity brand and designing a new commercial strategy to increase market share and sales. Responsibilities included undertaking quantitative and qualitative market research, develop marketing (ATL & BTL) and communication strategies and build a new rewards program to position the brand as the best option for customers in terms of experience. Key achievements include an increase of 80% in EBITDA.
Grupo Chivas-Omnilife. Trade Marketing SR Coordinator
A global leading MLM company, which owns the most popular football team in Mexico
December 2008 – December 2011
• Managed the commercial side of one of the most popular football teams and brand names in Mexico with a fan base of +25MM people. Key areas of responsibility include Marketing, Advertising, Licensing and Sales. Key achievements include the acclaimed inauguration of Omnilife Stadium involving market research to design pricing strategy, a dedicated advertising campaign, event-related merchandising, as well as developed the launching for Chiva Fighter mascot in Mexico and USA.
• The position at Omnilife represented a promotion and had the opportunity to implement new sensory analysis methodologies, develop new products (dietary supplements & skin care) and special promotional campaigns for each category. Designed a price strategy and snack healthy concept, given entry of most potential dietary category getting a 15% increase in sales in children supplements. Managed market research and trade marketing plans for 19 countries, resulting in sales increase and more market share.
C&A. Junior Buyer
Apparel retailer in Mexico
December 2007 – October 2008
Developed and managed one of the most profitable departments: Jeans Back Wall, Responsibilities included active involvement in the development of visual merchandising strategies based on new campaigns and supported brand with tactical plans such as on seasonal promotions, markdowns, among others.
Target Stores. Regional Retail Project Coordinator
One of the biggest discount retailer in the United States. Operates + 1,750 stores
February 2002 – November 2007
Co-responsible for one of Target Stores biggest programs in terms of volume and complexity: Global Bazaar. Responsibilities included vendor management, product development, sourcing, and planogram management. Categories in charge: Home Décor, Pets, Denim Jeans, Health & Beauty. Responsibilities included meeting Store Managers to look for new business opportunities.
It is time to get in touch:
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Me interesó tu CV en Inglés’][contact-field label=’Nombre’ type=’name’/][contact-field label=’Correo electrónico’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Teléfono local con lada (opcional)’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comentario’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]